Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My First Rugby Match!

A few weeks ago, Dustin and I had the opportunity to see a rugby match at Stade de France.  I didn't exactly understand what was going on, but I loved the energy that could be felt in the stadium.  The Paris team has a lot of personality - not only are its colors hot pink and navy, but the players had a leopard print pattern on their jerseys! 

The Stadium


This is how the cheerleaders arrived!


Not so sure about these outfits...


The players are about to make their entrance!


And of course, the Goodyear Blimp made an appearance.


The crowd was really into the game!


I can definitely cheer for a team dressed like this!





Dustin surprised me with a shirt to wear to the game!


3 comments:

  1. The picture of the players in pink leopard print is awesome!! It looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second picture from the bottom reminds me of the Friends episode where Ross plays Rugby :o)

    Those uniforms are outrageous - players and cheerleaders alike!

    ReplyDelete