Monday, May 16, 2011

Sometimes Paris is beautiful...

There are a lot of things I don't like about Paris.  The language.  The dog poop.  The smells.  The frowns (seriously, do Parisians ever smile?).  The food (yes, the pastries are great, but the food is bland).  The pigeons.

But sometimes I am reminded how beautiful this city can be.  When Maggie was here, she took a lot of pictures.  And I have to say...some of them are absolutely incredible.  She has an eye for these things. 

Today is my first day without guests in about a month, so I decided to finally look through all the pictures Maggie took.  Some of my favorites are below...ENJOY!















5 comments:

  1. Wow, Jody! Those are gorgeous pictures. When we were there, there was a serious heat-wave, so I did not enjoy sight-seeing as much as I would have liked. It is so much fun to read all that you are doing/seeing over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Jodes! Breathtaking! Miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic pictures! And just think when you do return to the States you will know have beautiful pictures to remind you of the time you lived in Paris. Tell Maggie she did a great job and has a good eye for taking pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Absolutely stunning...every single one looks like a postcard! Maggie did an awesome job! Can't wait to see you SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how she captures the flowers in the foreground with the beautiful architecture in the background in so many of these. Great job, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete