Friday, April 22, 2011

Maggie's Last Few Days in Paris

Once we got back from London, Maggie's last few days went really quickly. On one of her last nights, we went to a three course dinner. I was so proud of her, because she tried escargot and rabbit!!





Megan, Dustin, and me at dinner with Mags


On Maggie's last day, we decided to head up the Eiffel Tower.  It was an awesome finale!




We rewarded ourselves with ice cream after our trip up the tower.  :)

Overall, Maggie's visit was wonderful.  It was really hard to leave her at the airport...I cried the entire way home (which got me some interesting looks on the train!).  The memories from our 2 weeks together will certainly last a lifetime!!  Love you Maggie!

3 comments:

  1. love you tooooooo!!! I had such an amazing time and miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, Jody! Sisters are great, and I can't believe how much you two look alike! I am so glad she could come to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a great time together. I agree with Liz and sisters are the best!

    ReplyDelete